Texas Longhorn Arms?-

Thanks for the post Ed!

Could ya give me a hint, my cheapo Alaska webtv can't read the Blue Book article. Wrong language or sumpin?

I managed to pry it open but it requires Adobe Acrobat reader and cant cut n paste it.

100percent.......1,195
98 percent............875
95 percent............475

I cross checked with Fjestads and they show last MSR at 1,195

Seems the two sources are in agreement.

Sam

Wow, Thanks For the Help!

The trick will be to find one for $500.00, since Taffins book Big Bore Sixguns has a chapter on Grovers handmade sixgun and rumor has it they are very limited production and the factory is long closed.

Alaska Roy, don't know how hard it is to find one but it is a dandy pistol. My father ordered two a few years back when an article ran on them in one of the gun mags he was reading at that time. He gave me one as a christmas present last year and I've shot it twice. I want to deer hunt with it since it's extremely accurate, but haven't done so yet. It is chambered in .44 mag, awesome gun and one I will pass to my son when I get old.

TLA 5'S, COOL GUNS BUT,

IF YOU RUN ACROSSED A TLA NUMBER 5 IN 44MAG, SERIAL NUMBER K23, IT IS MINE, STOLEN FROM ME BY A LAWYER IN TEXAS WHO HAS ENDED UP LOOSING HIS LAW LICENSE BUT I NEVER GOT THE GUN BACK.
STARTING THE BALL ROLLING ON DIS-BARRING THE S.O.B. WAS ONE OF THE DELIGHTS OF MY LIFE, BUT I WANT MY GUN BACK.

Back