Tetra Gun Cleaning Products, Any Good?

Good stuff

I use Tetra-lube in the spray can. I think its a good all around CLP that doesn't leave and oily residue like Breakfree. I find it easier to clean my guns and it doesn't attract dirt as much as others.

Pilot

Great stuff, especially thier "new" grease. Not much on their "new" oil except as they rec. treating the bore {too runny & migrates}. If you try it be sure to get the tube/btl. labeled "New" as have changed the formula for the better. Have tried a couple of the other excellent newer Gun lubes but find Tetra, especially the grease, the most versatile except when a straight "oil" is nedded. http://www.tetraproducts.com

Tetra is Good Stuff! I use the grease, oil and spray and find them to really work as advertised.

The spray even makes short work of cleaning black powder guns. I recently used it to clean a BP revolver that had been neglected by a previous owner and it really shined after I was done.

Using the grease on the rails of a semiauto really smoothes out the action, and a bit of grease on the sear will improve the trigger as well.

My only gripe is that none of the shops around here carry it, but I can find it at most gun shows. You can order it from Fulton Armory, too.

Ken Strayhorn
Hillsborough NC

Back