Terrorism Prevention / Active Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
jjackson,

I didn't read it. You had my attention wandering by the second paragraph.

If you're writing about a military response, I'm good. If you're writing about a civilian response, that's a horse of a very different color.

I ain't worried about ISIS. I'm more worried about street gangs. That is far more realistic. Street bangers train. They might be more dangerous than ISIS.

Remember, m'man, when cops get on scene, they won't have a clue of who you are. If you have a gun in your hand when cops arrive on scene, my advice is to drop it and make damned sure that cops see your empty hands.

The best response to any threat where use of deadly force might be required is to allow trained professionals to resolve it unless your life is in IMMINENT danger.

Maybe try rewriting it to eliminate the use of foul language and expletives. Your opinions of these people doesn't matter, you are trying to communicate and educate. Your audience is not a platoon of jarheads.

When folks sound like the guy at the next bar stool, it's hard to take them seriously as knowledgeable about the subject instead of just someone who is opinionated about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back