TENNESSEE

Maryville located just south of Knoxville. I also tend to hang around the rural/mountainous areas as often as I can (hunting, camping, etc.)

I have to admit that I make my living here in South Carolina, but am proud to be a Knoxville native.

Something about touring the Alamo and noting that the majority were Tennesseans or walking King's Mountain here in SC and knowing the boys formed up at Sycamore Shoals near Elizabethton makes you proud!

Farragut High, 1977, ETSU, 1982

Giz

------------------
Vote Democratic! 1 Billion Chinese can't be wrong......

Although, I am currently in VA, I have a house, wife, kids and many many guns in TN... North of Nashville.

I am heading home tomorrow, for the State IDPA match.. in Johnboy's home town.

I'm from Tullahoma too...

It'll be good to see you again, Rob. I think you'll like the stages this time.

Mikey

Nashville, TN
Although I'm currently being held against my will by Uncle Sam at NAS Jacksonville Florida.

------------------
DOCSpanky
"Walk softly and carry a big stick, perferably one of the 12 guage variety!"

Well, I live in South FL (motto: Hurricanes, OLE!), but I have the distinction of being born in Chattanooga, lived in Knoxville for two years while getting my Master's Degree at UT (GO VOLS!) and spent an extra two years living in Maryville trying to decide where I would go next.

I miss those mountains. Boy, do I ever.

------------------
Exodus 22:2 -- Biblical precedent for home defense.

Thanks for the feed-back. I was also born in Memphis Giz & Mike. Stayed only a couple of years though. Nice place to visit often but thank you Lord for the right to carry.

Hey Bauldy, ever been to Mike's on D Street in Jackson? If not, you should. If you want more info. drop one to me at xkill@hotmail.com

Scan our profiles. Look at who, what and where we are. Pretty disturbing that the anti crowd has the audacity to target individuals (groups) such as ourselves and proclaim that we are the problem plaguing our society today. To whom will they call when they open the final door and the evil that they have released walks in without resistance? On deaf ears it will surely fall!

As I saw it once put: "TO WIN ONE HUNDRED VICTORIES IN ONE HUNDRED BATTLES IS NOT THE ACME OF SKILL. TO SUBDUE THE ENEMY WITHOUT A FIGHT. THIS IS THE SUPREME EXCELLENCE".
---------SUN TZU

Good Day.

I am in Florida as well. But am looking to relocate back to Tennessee. There just doesnt seem to be as many telecommunications opportunities up there.

I had some pretty good times and made some friends for life in the 101st there in Clarksville.

Dated a bunch of fine young ladies from Clarksville, Franklin, Nash-Vegas,...

Man, the good ole days

Back