Temu retailer anyone?

DaleA

I bought some stuff from these guys, odd wrenches and odd socket extensions and they were delivered quickly and seemed to be of good quality. The prices I though were VERY, VERY low which made me suspicious of them but in my case all went well.

Here's something firearms related they have on their website. I've already got an Uplula magazine loader so I don't need the $5 one listed but I'm tossing this out there for anyone else. Note: It's probably just me getting on in years but I'm STILL a bit uneasy about their prices being so low.

https://www.temu.com/universal-9mm-...&refer_page_id=10032_1684699335170_0dtgkys4l5

China cutting out the middle-man price increases basically.
When you compare pictures of things like some electronic Vernier calipers between "name brands" and not so much names and see that the only apparent difference is possibly color choice of plastics it makes you wonder whether the extra $$ is worth much.

Thanks for the brief review and concerns post. At least I know the company is real and does ship things. They advertise some shirts on FB that pop up now and then and the shirts looked pretty decent, but I figured the company was not for real.

Just know that Temu merch is shipped from China, and you are very likely buying counterfeit ripoffs of name brands.

Do a quick "Is Temu spying on you" search. Interesting.
duckduckgo Nothing
Google a hundred or so TicTok with the text apparently embedded in the middle of mostly meaningless sentences (not going to the links)
Bing, same as duckduckgo

So, What did you find interesting?

Back