Tellin' it like it is

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
http://www.newsmax.com/commentmax/articles/Norman_Liebmann.html

Warning: this editorial is virulent by even *my* standards.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Clinton is the liar's' liar, the traitor's traitor, the pervert's pervert, and the scumbag's scumbag. In order to look presidential by comparison, he surrounded himself with bureaucratic ciphers that are all tapioca pudding and false grit. His Cabinet boasts not one individual of purpose or character who has the courage to suggest
an alternative, let alone oppose him. Most have little worthwhile experience. They are the "Ain't Been There - Ain't Done That Gang." (Despite her worthless adventures in the UN, it is apparent, Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's most significant experience in foreign relations is once having had breakfast in The International House of Pancakes).
[/quote]

And that's the gentlest paragraph in this fellow's rant.

------------------
"Taking a long view of history, we may say that
anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets."
--Jeff Cooper

I wish he'd say what he really thinks, instead of beating around the bush... ;)

------------------
Remember: When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up... Yankee Doodle

I think I'm in love....or aroused....or both.

I know I want to eat a raw steak
:)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Absolutely hilarious! And sadly true.

BTW, I'm beginning to sense that the disgust felt for the Republican party, and the desire for serious reformation to adress the treachery of the Republican, is growing stronger with each passing month.

None of my senators from Alabama have even my slightest respect; I think they're P***IES. The only Republicans I know of with any balls are from the House, and there aren't too many of them there.

It all blows. SIGH

[This message has been edited by HM3 (edited September 15, 1999).]

Too funny. And I thought L. Neil Smith and Vin Suprynowizc were uncompromising. I have a new hero.

------------------
"...the probability of the people in power being individuals who would dislike the possession and exercise of power is on a level with the probability that an extremely tender-hearted person would get the job of whipping-master in a slave plantation."
Prof. Frank H. Knight

Absolutely hilarious...an accurate description of WJC's total lack of morals, his imperial intent, and the unwillingness of the US Senate to do anything about it.

"Norman Liebmann is a former Television writer (Johnny Carson, Dean Martin; wrote and produced Chico and the Man, and created the characters for The Munsters (who are all named after his relatives) and a brilliant and insightful columnist/humorist"

With a caustic pencil like his....I wonder how much work he gets from Hollywood these days.?!?

Back