Tech sight troubles

RoyalWe

Hello, has anyone had troubles with their tech-sight being off center? I recently purchased one for my sks after reading many people sing its praises saying it is a great upgrade to increase accuracy. However, when I mounted it sits very off center to the right. Is this supposed to be this way? How do you fix it? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418096356.577644.jpg this is a picture of the sight. I don't want to take it to a gunsmith if I don't have to since they charge an arm and leg just check it out.

I just got this from them, and it's my second one! The first was the aluminum one that I broke trying to fix this same problem. I took it off and put it back on making sure to not over tighten and it seemed to have helped a lot, but it still seems a mm or so off to the right.

Last edited:
Mine is off center a noticeable bit, once I get the gun even close to centered at 100 yards. The sight is on one of those Norinco shorty SKS that came with a civilian stock and uses AK magazines.

I plan to try to do more work in adjusting the front and rear sights, after the winter.

Bart Noir

Back