TCG holsters?

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread but I haven't been able to find an answer with search...

I was wondering if any of you have seen or used any TCG holsters. There's a store locally that sells them and they have a website but no online reviews or anything... Some guys at the store said they were nice but I just want a good review or something before I fork out for one.

http://www.tacticalcarrygroup.com

I've never handled one, but that's pretty much top dollar; I'd go Comp-Tac before someone I never heard of before.

Just MHO, of course.

Larry

Awesome thanks man. ...I like those but I kind of want that flat style with the rivet holes and stuff... I've seen some others too bravo concealment, raven concealment etc... I like those style, just wondered how the local guys stood in comparison. Ever hear anything about any of these type of holsters?

Last edited:
Go to Kydexpro.com and hang around; it's 'bender' heaven, and you'll get to see lots and lots of holsters. The style you're referring to is a 'pancake', and they're fairly basic, so you'll have lots of choices.

Larry

Alien gear has those flat style you are looking for. Their 2 for 1 deal right now is sweet. I got two holsters plus some extra clips for $73.xx after the freight. Ordered Sunday, they ship today and arrive Friday (hopefully)

Nice, I've seen their ads and stuff... I always just thought they made hybrid holsters like crossbreed. Not a fan of hybrid type holsters, not really sure why. I've just always liked my holsters to be more like hardware that clothing.... Currently (still) running a blackhawk serpa I bought back when Brigade Quartermasters was still owned by the Werbells.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered one. Should have it sometime end of the week or next week sometime...

I'll report back when I get my hands on it...

TCG. Just their pancake. Coyote and Black speed cut for my Glock 35. Figured I'd give the local guys a chance and see if I like them. It really isn't THAT much money to chance.

Well when I came home today it was on my front porch waiting on me. Took it out and wasn't disappointed, I like it! :)

One thing though I got them to do FDE instead of Coyote...

It wears and conceals very nicely (went out to eat earlier), No hot spots, almost no printing, very positive retention but not overly tight, very fast draw. Good looking too, Nicely finished edges. I'm happy as hell :D

Attachments

• G1.jpg
    G1.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 36
  • G3.jpg
    G3.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 32
  • G2.jpg
    G2.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 14
What is your impression of how well the butt is held close to your body? Is it loose where the butt prints excessively or tight so the butt rests on your body?

From the pics, it looks like it would be pretty tight. If they have mastered this and a couple of other fit details, I may have to try one as I need an OWB for a gun or 2...

Back