TC Seneca Rear Sight Screw

Deltadart

Does anyone have a source for the windage adjustment screw for the rear sight on a TC Seneca? I just picked up a Seneca and one of the issues with the rifle is the screw head is chewed up by someone not understanding screwdrivers.

Going to have to puy some effort, into this onw.

I know you can still find some Seneca rear sights on Ebay but that is not what you are asking. I'm afraid you are going to have to do some homework and spec out a screw. I had to do this with a TC Hawken. I also find "Gun" screws in ace hardware. It's an effort but you might be able to rework the existing screw to make it serviceable. Also try Dixie or Track or the Wolf. Don't waste your time, dealing with TC. ….. :mad:

Be Safe !!!

Thank you

I tried TC, no luck, Track of the Wolf is good, but nothing there either. Ebay has some sights/screws but nothing that is correct. I think I may be doing what you suggest and reworking this one or spec out the screw.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Been thar and it sucks

Del,
Williams makes or use to make complete replacement rear sight. Also, there is a Seneca rear sight set. listed in eBay, for $27.00.
Correction, $75.00 …… :eek:

Be Safe !!!

Last edited:
I will check out the Ebay again. The sights on the Seneca appear to be the same as on my Patriot. That may be the best choice just replace the rear sight completely, 50 to 70 bucks seem like a lot for a beat up screw replacement problem, but at least it will be done.
Thank you for the suggestion.
Paul

Back