Taurus Tracker in .22 Quality?

makarov

Looking for actual hands on experience with the new Taurus Tracker in .22LR. Some people say that the quality of Taurus is way up there right now, while others insist that they are garbage. What is the truth? I'm particularly interested in this gun. I have been wanting a S&W 617 10 shot in stainless, but this Taurus would fit the bill and be cheaper to boot, but I want a quality firearm first and foremost.

- Makarov

Cant help you on the .22 but I have a Tracker SS in .357 and love it dearly. She is a very good shooter and well worth the $355 I paid for it. The ribber grips are comfortable expecially with the magnum rounds. Balance is good and trigger pull is sweet and will get even sweeter. I picked the Tracker over a S&W due to legal things Smith is going through but thats another subject. I have used Taurus's warranty folks once before and had no problems with them at all. They stand behind the warranty.

Now if they get the PT145 polymer producs fixed, then I'd grab one of them too.

Oh yea, by the way, Taurus makes very good quality handguns. Alot of guys here will disagree but they have come along way over the years. The polymer line of autos are having alot of problems but the revolver line is top notch. Try one, you wont be sorry.

Back