Taurus Totaly titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

house

any of you own this gun? I am lookig into buying one they look like a great back up weapon,also what calibur would you get it in?
they have it in 357,38,44special,and 41 mag.
can any of you have experince with this gun.

I don't own one, but last week a friend of mine was shopping for a small Revolver for his Wife. We compared several weapons, and this is what we saw and learned:
Nice finish, and of course easy to mantain.
Due to the lightness, the recoil is SUBSTANCIALLY bigger in ALL calibers.
Try to test one before you buy one!!
The trigger action on the Smith was much better then the Taurus.
Finish was also superior on the Smith.
Good luck, Snakeman

I have shot three of those so far. Out of those--I would pick the lightest 38 multialloy---it is the lightest--13 oz. and has no porting---this is the main problem with the guns---you shoot one at night--and your night vision is toast-- thats when most encounters happen--- 38plus and 357 mid-load performance out of that barrel are similar anyhow---the 41 would be great for the trail--- actually if they chambered them in auto cartridges of similar caliber they would be eons ahead of anyone---

I have a taurus multi-alloy TI that IS ported and it shoots like a dream, with little muzzle flip. I have always thought that revolvers make better pocket guns than pistols, due to the hard-to-conceal squareback imprint of pistols(which also makes all but the smallest of them not fitr well in the pocket). I am even considering getting the ti 357, mainly for the 7-shot capacity, and the ability to shoot the hottest 38 special loads as well as the personal defense 357 mag loads with good controllablity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back