Taurus Millennium -- what do you think?

Emin

I just visited the Taurus web page and really liked the way this little gun looked -- does anybody have it, and if so, what do you think of it? Thanks.

Emin

Get a Kahr E9 for $275-320. Shoots 9mm and is nice and thin. Or get a used Glock 26. But stay away from the Taurus and Kel Tec crap. Yoiu get what you pay for. Those guns make frequent trips back to the factories in Florida and Brazil (?).

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rat turds powered by mouse farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

I have a PT111 and is a reliable, lightweight, accurate pistol(also holds 10 rounds).

Kahrs are good but heavy. I will NOT carry a heavy gun if any other choice is available.

Emin, I love mine. I've had it for about three months without problem one. I can hit what I want at the range it was intended. It carries very well and you won't find anything smaller or lighter that carries that much punch(also comes in .40). It has a true safety if you choose to use it, unlike the big fat Glock. Did you happen to read the Gun Test or Wiley Clapp's evaluations on the Taurus web sight? I did the homework, then made the right choice for me. Good luck! Kevin

Greetings Emin, I just visited the Taurus
webite; and I don't care for this or ANY
other Taurus, at all. I guess it's because
Four Seasons Firearms refuse's to sell these
weapons. :eek: They spend entirely too much
time going back-and-forth to the factory
for untimely repairs. :)

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jtduncan:
Get a Kahr E9 for $275-320. Shoots 9mm and is nice and thin. Or get a used Glock 26. But stay away from the Taurus and Kel Tec crap. Yoiu get what you pay for. Those guns make frequent trips back to the factories in Florida and Brazil (?).

[/quote]Kel Tec Crap?? My kel tec crap is quite reliable in fact after all the combat drills and various hollowpoint ammo mine's been through, it still hasn't had one malfunction yet.I have however heard quite a bit of negative feedback about kahrs and kel-tec holds more rounds and is lighter.

------------------
"what gives a government that arms the whole world the right to disarm it's own citizens?"

I saw it - I handled it... I liked it. It is a worthy consideration for a back up or ccw gun.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Yes Spectre, the trigger pull on those Milliniums is a wreck! That was one reason I opted for a Kel-tec instead. Also field stripping the kel-tec is much easier and and if you were to pull the trigger and the round wouldn't fire, you could always just pull it again. :)

------------------
"what gives a government that arms the whole world the right to disarm it's own citizens?"

Back