Taurus 731

Kentucky Rifle

I've thought about purchasing a snubby that is chambered for .32 H&R magnum for a long time. My wife has a .38 Special Taurus Total Titanium that is a wonderful pistol. She loves it! There were plenty of .38's at the gun shop. However, there were no 731's. (That's the .32 H&R magnum Total Ti model.) I've tried sending Taurus an e-mail, but they haven't responded. Anyone have any ideas just why Taurus isn't shipping any 731's to gun stores??

Thanks,
Will

I know that Taurus cataloged the .32 Mag at one time, but I've not seen one...either locally or in any of the "trade publication" nor on the on-line auction sites....don't know WHAT the deal is...??? I might suggest you look at the Ruger SP101, available in .32 Mag, and the S&W AirLite Ti's, available in .32 Mag, as well...Good Luck!!!....mikey357

I just recieved the newest Taurus catalog today. The 731 is listed. I have written taurus several times and always get an answer. They do not accept E-Mail questions. Write a letter and you will get an answer

Coolray,
I have their little catalog also.
The 731 is listed in mine too. The .32 mag is something I'd like to add to my little collection. Recently, the gun mags have had some good things to say about it.
I realize that I could buy another Smith&Wesson, but I just can't. (At least for now.) I hope that after Bush is sworn in, the "agreement" will fall into history's "dust bin".
Every time Lightsped posts a picture of that beautiful Stealth Gray Total Ti snubby that he has, my mouth watters! I have .38's. What I want is a Taurus Total Ti in .32 magnum. My gun shop is working on it.

Will

WLM, here is another pic, just for you! :)

taurusm85ti.jpg

Back