Taurus 7 shot .357

grampster

I briefly saw a new Taurus .357 7shot. Had a short vented barrel and was titanium frame. Anybody got any info on this beast. It looked like a good wheel gun for concealed carry, especially with the 7th round. Comfort, weight, how's the feel when you touch one off? I've got big mitts and burly, don't think .357 would be any wilder than my Glock 37!?
Grampster

I have the 617 Ti and like it very much. There is no fun in firing 357 mag from this 20 oz revolver, but it is manageable. You might also look for the multi-alloy version of this gun, which is only 16 oz. Taurus advertises this revolver, but I have yet to see one for sale. I have recently seen the c. 12 oz Smith scandium 357, which holds only 5 shells and probably whacks the heck out of your hand.

Drakejake

I can't forget the 608! I've wanted that gun since I first saw it. However, I seem to keep buying semi-autos. Maybe next year....

I have a 6 inch tracker with 7 shots(mod627).. great gun shoots 158 swc into the bottoms of coke cans with lots of ease. with ported barrel it keeps the recoil down. get one!!!

Back