Taurus .32 H&R Magnum

Kentucky Rifle

My wife has a Taurus Total Titanium .38 Special. It's very light, however the porting holes in the barrel and the soft grips make the little snub a pleasure to shoot. Supposedly, Taurus makes a Total Titanium .32 Magnum (#731). The problem is that I can't find one anywhere in Louisville. I read an article last week regarding a Taurus Ultralite .32 magnum, but it seemed a little heavy as compared to the titanium models. 16 or 17 ounces. Does anyone have either model? Do you like it? Right now you may be askng yourself just why I want a .32 H&R magnum. The answer is that I already have a few .38's and I want to add the .32 mag to my (growing) little collection. I also want to try to determine if what I read is true. .32 mags are supposed to be between a regular .38 Special and a +P in power, with almost no recoil.

KR

I have the S&W version of this snubbie. It is a great round. I would say that the knockdown power is about equal to a regular .38 Sp., not a +P. The recoil is less than my S%W 638, but it is still there. It is definitely not absent.

Back