Tarheel State Regional Classic Nov 15 and 16

Sir Walter Gun Club is where it's going to be held, but it is a Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match, see www.gssfonline.com.

Memberships for GSSF are $35.00 a year and you get a discount on a Glock from my understanding (I'm not buying another Glock yet so I didn't inquire into that).

Registration opens approximately 9AM both days and closes at 3PM Saturday and 2PM on Sunday.

This will be the first GSSF match in our area and I'm hoping that there will be enough interest that there will be more (I'm not associated with it in any way other than planning to shoot in it, however).

YAY! Then see ya next week. :) I really hope the weather cooperates with us. I'm not much of a rough and tumble kinda girl, LOL.

What is the weather looking like? It can't be as bad a the NC state IDPA match a few years ago cold (in the low 40's) and rainy and wet in the mountains.

I haven't checked the weather outlook...I'm too scared to look! If it rains, I'll still be there, but I dont like the thought of shooting in the rain :( This weekend was beautiful though...hopefully it will be like this one!

Back