Targets

internetfish

Guys,

I'm wondering if, with the price of targets being so $%()# high these days, is there any place online that you can download a target, i.e. print them out for use? URLS and/or ideas very much appreciated.

Fish

Specifically what kind of targets are you looking for?

What I've started to do is buy thick stock paper at the local office supply store, (office max, etc.) like 5-7 bucks for 200 pages, then while I'm there also get dot stickers. (more for less than buying them at a range or gun shop). This lasts me a LONG time.

I practice hitting my "target". I usually don't shoot body sillouettes (unless at a league shoot or something) because I don't ever want anyone to be able to say I practiced shooting bodies. I know it sounds paranoid, but strange things happen in our court rooms today.

Greetings,

I buy the cheapest 9" paper plates I can find, and put a black dot in the middle, or a 5" shoot'n'see. Staple these to cardboard backing.

Regards.

I got some scrap 12 plate circles and welded them to $3.99 fence post and drove them into the ground. Once you shoot steel you will never go back. ping ping ping

------------------
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Back