Target sights for a P226?

Bob243

Hello,

I am considering buying a P266, However I need to justify it for more than just a carry gun. So I decided I would like to use it in IHMSA field pistol (silouette targets). However to do this I would need adjustable sights. Are these sights available for this, If so what is involved in changing them? and where can I get them?

Any information anyone could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Bob Meier

SIG Sights

Greetings, I have a SIG P239 357SIG that I use for limited pistol matches. Its one of the most accurate pistols Ive owned. I bought Millet sights, orange blade front and adjustable rear for a P226 and put them on the P239. The dovetail cuts are the same on the SIG P series. I love these sights! The orange blade is sooo nice, crisp sight picture. The sights are high though. I dont carry it so thats not a problem for me. The rear is holding up well, tough design. I took my slide and the new sights to a local who repairs guns as a hobby. He has a nice sight replacement vise. He put them on. For free!

Best of luck,

Jason

Right now I have the white outline. It seened to work the best with the orange front sight for me. I wish offered a bar sight, like the one SIGs come stanard with. The bar/dot arrangement suites me eyes the best. I may buy a replacement black blade for my rear Millett and put my own bar on it.

jason

Back