TapCo

Duane

Inactive
Has anyone used this mail order company for gun supplies? Have been getting a catalog from them every month of so for the last four months. Like some of the SKS stuff, but know nothing about them.

------------------
“The rights you have are the rights given you by this Committee. We will determine what rights you have and what rights you have not got.” J. Parnell Thomas, House Un-American Activites Committee.

Use to buy from them back in the early '90s. No particular reason why I stopped other than I just don't need anything from them.

They've been around for sometime. I've bought a few things from them. Just received two scope mounts. Good price; quick service. They are cheaper than CTD on the same items.

I have bought stuff from them on several occasions. The stuff was exactly as advertised (new, used, great shape, good shape). I had excellent luck with them.

I live in GA, right next door to them basically. I have always had good service from them. Bought several items from them with no problems. Just wished they had a store front, as all their business is strictly mail order only.

Back