Tanfoglio Witness P-F 10mm

Big Shrek

Just got one of these since the deal was a little too good to pass up!
Came with a spare slide & barrel, but needs an extra recoil spring, firing pin, and FP spring...
anyone know what the options are for Springs & Pins??

fullsize

gedc0017.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and...what the heck kind of freaky mount is this??

gedc0020-(2).jpg

gedc0021.jpg

And yeah, I know my hands are freakishly huge...who else makes a 10mm seem dinky??

Last edited:
For a pistol red dot. Like the Glock g40 MOS comes with all the different plates to mount the various red dots from trijicon, Leupold, vortex, etc. I have a G40 MOS with the vortex venom and I like the set up. Not so much that i want to have a red dot on all my pistols, but for something different I like it.

Thanks guys :)

I've also found out the upper that's on it is for a Compact Witness Poly.
So that's a help.

Figuring out whose company Optic Mount is the key on that one...

Now all I need to do is figure out where to get the FP & Springs from and I'm set ;)
Going to check out a few places since there's a gun show in Milton this weekend!

It looks as if, in your pictures, the sights and barrels are mixed up with the slides. I feel as if the "high" sights should be paired with the the threaded barrel.

I have the Sar K2P, which is the same pistol, but 9mm and different manufacturer...- optic base, high sights, and threaded barrel. It's a fine pistol. Enjoy.

That’s a sweet handgun! I used to have a Baby Eagle from Magnum Research which is the same basic style I believe. I miss it; one of the best I ever owned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks as if, in your pictures, the sights and barrels are mixed up with the slides. I feel as if the "high" sights should be paired with the the threaded barrel.
Well, since I don't have a compensator or suppressor, might as well leave things as they sit...

Once I get the other slide set up, I'll probably switch back & forth figuring out which is more precise.

Hrm...compensator...got to be more than a few options there ;)

Back