talley Aluminum one piece base and rings

littleherb

Inactive
I am wanting to try the talley one piece base and rings on a 22-250. anybody have any experience with this talley product

I used Talley one piece base and rings on a Mauser build. They work just fine.

For rifles with iron sights, I prefer Weaver or Picatinny bases so the scope can be removed quickly.

Jimro

I'm like you... Wanting to try them, but don't know how well they have worked out for other shooters.

They sure look good.

YES, I havethem on my Anschutz 1416 HB. Nice rings. Aluminum beause I need to make 7.5 lbs with scope and empty magazine.

David

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I use them on a regular basis and haven't had any problems with them yet under recoil.

Here they are on a .270 Win.
P1000620.jpg

On my custom .338-06. If you're mounting on Winchester rifles I recommend the extended front base, it looks better and allows you to adjust eye relief more.
20130506_123305.jpg

I also use them on another .30-06 Winchester FWT and a .300 Savage M700 Classic.

Talley rings, in general, are very high quality and work extremely well. As to those specific rings, I have installed them on various magnum rifles and they worked fine.

I have used them on 2 different rifles, Ruger 10-22 and Win Model 70 .243

I love them and am considering replacing the rings on my TC Venture .30-06 with a set.

Back