Talk about a pocket pistol.

SaxonPig

World's smallest gun. Found it in my dad's stuff and thought it was a toy or just a key fob. Turns out it's a real gun that shoots a 2mm pin fire cartridge. Search YouTube for a video of one being fired. Barrel is 1/2" long. Pictured with a nickel and a 380 cartridge for comparison. No, they aren't worth a lot of money...dammit.

standard.jpg

Is ammo available for it?

It makes an NAA Mini appear huge.

Is ammo available for it?

Yes officer,,,
I am carrying a handgun. :p

Aarond

Blank ammunition is still available for those. All you need is the proper sized birdshot to stuff into the blank case to make live ammunition.

At one time those little pinfires were advertised in the back pages of "men's" magazines for around $10, with the note that they were "legal" and "no license required", presumably because they either could not fire bullets or no bulleted ammo was available. They were never anything but a novelty, though I suppose even a 2mm bullet (thinner than a standard pencil lead) could damage an eye or otherwise injure someone.

Jim

Used to be common, I've had several over the years, just for toys. They were cute and did make a bigger bang that it's size. I did see a little double barrel one in Germany in the 60's. The cost would have taken too big a bite out my beer money so I passed.

I think I have a couple of those. Thought they were just junk included in a bunch of toy guns my mom gave me years ago. I'll have to look for them.

Back