Take the fight to ACMECity.com as well!

Just learned that there is a Rosie O board there as well as the one on the Warner brothers site, most of the Anti's have fled there after our efforts on the Warner brothers boards.

Furthermore, we *are* having an effect. We are generating so much traffic there that they had to upgrade the server they were on, it was being bogged down from the Tom Selleck/Rosie posts! Way to go, guys, we may not be making a difference, but we are taking actions. It seems that the Moderator there is doing a good job as well, IMO more anti threads have been deleted than progun threads.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
www.bladeforums.com

I don't think thats a good idea. The Acmecity board is just a group of folks who like Rosie...they are sheep and lemmings but they didn't start this. And causing turmoil there will hurt our cause and push the ones that do believe in RKBA into the enemy camp.
I've lurked there and those people were getting fed up with the WB board before Rosie opened her yap...they like their new home.

The WB Rosie board is the official one...that means dinero...WB is Warner Bros, her parent company. We can't nail K-Mart directly but we have sure upset WB. The "diaspora" of Rosie fans to Acmecity has an ecomomic effect on WB....exactly what we want.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Don't be confused, DC, the AcmeCity boards are a subdivision of the WarnerBros ones. Heck, Rosie is the "Mayor" there.

I agree, the WB ones are the major ones, but these aren't to be ignored either.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
www.bladeforums.com

Back