TacticalRifles.net

I've never dealt with them, so take this as hear-say... Most of what I've read on them is bad, very bad. If you want, do a search over at snipers hide and you can read about them and make your own decision.

I do highly recommend talking to Mark at Accurate Ordnance. ( mark@accurateordnance.com ) They put together a very nice rifle for me. They took care of a few little problems with some parts I supplied without any additional charges. The barrel and other parts they supplied were stock items, so no 6 month wait for parts to come in (off memory, I think they turned around a custom rifle in about 8 weeks).

I've never dealt with them, so take this as hear-say... Most of what I've read on them is bad, very bad. If you want, do a search over at snipers hide and you can read about them and make your own decision.

Like the man said...

Just exercised my google fu as recommended and holy smokes forget about it. There aren't just people saying things, there is video of their poor workmanship and customer heart ache.

I think I will either go with Short Action Customs or GA Precision, thanks for the heads up.

Back