Tactical grip for Pistol?

Duxman

With the new rail systems available in pistols, does it make your pistol more controllable when you attach a vertical grip in front? I am thinking with a additional grip, extended ported barrel and extended magazine - we have the makings of a nice machine pistol.

Also is this legal?

more controlable, yes!! Legal Yes!!....that if you wanna pay 200 bucks to the ATF for an AOW....:barf:

The forward vertical grip does nothing to 'control' a handgun. It does make it harder to sight and shoot. Its legal, as mentioned, if you want to spend another $200. The darn thing looks SO 'tactical' though, I am sure many gear freaks will be buying them.

Personally, I don't see the need for a vertical grip for a handgun.
Neither do I except for maybe that select fire Glock.

They already make a shoulder stock for it, which plugs into the hole in the grip's backstrap. Never used it; not sure if it's effective.

Why on EARTH is it NFA to add a simple grip support to the front of a handgun? Are the BATFE types worried about how much more lethally accurate this would make a handgun? Puhlease. If you're legal to shoot someone, you're legal to shoot someone. And of course if you really wanted to do it effectively, you'd use a rifle, which of course can legally have stuff like that.

Just more proof that the laws pertaining to guns are absurd on their face, in 99.9% of cases.

-blackmind

Back