Tactical Gear

M Gruber

FYI
"The Tactical Shop, Inc.", in Miami, Florida, has stolen $112.44 from me. I ordered back in October and sent a money order for the full balance. To this day I have not received one item or one response to my 30+ emails. Their phones and fax machines are down but their Web Site at
http://www.tacticalshop.com is still up and running.
I am going after my money and trying to get this scam off the Internet so my fellow Shooters do not fall prey to this fraud.
I have learned from this experience that there is nothing in place to stop anyone from posting a Website and taking your money.
Use only well known reputable company's to order gear from and only use a payment method which protects you from criminals.
I wonder what "The Tactical Shop, Inc" does with folks credit card numbers and identification info?

FYI

M Gruber

Of course it is bad business to try mailing cash. Many businesses and individuals suggest using money orders, especially when those businesses don't take credit cards or the purchaser doesn't have a credit card to use. Money orders seem to secure the money to only the intended recipient. However, money orders can be terribly hard to reclaim when events like this occur. The intended recipient got the money, only no product was delivered. He might has well mailed cash. The nice thing about credit cards is that most companies will allow you to dispute charges where you have not received goods.

If they're still receiving mail you might advise them that failure to consumate your transaction is a violation of federal law. The instrument used was a postal money order? This can be tracked as to whether or not it has been submitted for payment. With your complaint the bag of worms can compound itself exponentially. Ergo, contact your Postmaster with your receipt. File the complaint! Your tax dollars have paid for this representation - USE IT!
The FBI Internet Fraud Division could be another avenue.
Bad business? Nuke 'm! File with the Better Business Bureau and wait for them to regurgitate your funds - WITH INTEREST! File with your D.A.'s office.
Never let up. Never give up. Never take it lying down. These, as all, varlets need to learn responsibility for their acts!
Regards,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

Back