Tactical Damascus Knives?

HKguy9

Are there any 'tactical' style (i.e. Strider or Emerson-ish) knives that feature Damascus blades?
An Emerson Commander or CQC-7 with Damascus blade and carbon fiber or mother-of-pearl handles...drool......

There are, but most of them are full-custom art knives. Not the kind of thing I'd stick in a pocket and carry around.

I've seen a couple of original damascus Pat Crawford folders that were gorgeous...

- Chris

There is the MOD Dieter special edition with Damascus blade. I don't recall offhand if it's made in auto-only.

How about this?

Doesn't fold but it does cut (both edges!)

Bud Nealy 'kozuka' made with Meier stainless damascus.

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 78
Suggested carry package.

Kimber Ultra CDP (yes Skunk, those are carbon fiber grips).

Attachments

• combo.jpg
    combo.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 79
Microtech has made a few runs of damascus LCCs, here is a pic of the cream of the crop.

Attachments

• fancylccs.jpg
    fancylccs.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 51
If you were a rich man, get ahold of one of the Caspian damascus slides for a 1911 and then carry along with it a custom backup folder with a damascus blade.

Style in weaponry, hoooyah, there's something to drool about.

If you were a rich man, get ahold of one of the Caspian damascus slides for a 1911 and then carry along with it a custom backup folder with a damascus blade.

I thought about that. I'm starting to save my pennies but will probably blow it on a Garand or SLR first.

Back