T/c Encore Or G/2 In .308

SNOW GHOST

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE SHOT THE G/2 OR THE ENCORE IN .308 CAL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MUZZLE RISE AND THE RECOIL SITUATION WHAT'S IT HANDLE LIKE ? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY :cool:

encore

The G2 is not available in .308 winchester, it is only available for the encore.

The stock design seems to have a bit more muzzle rise than a ' regular ' bolt action stock but it is entirely controlable and not bad at all.

An encore has a greater variety of more powerful rounds that you can get barrels for - a g2 can handle up to .30-30 and the JDJ wildcats but can't handle the .308 win or the -06 based cartridges like the encore can.

hope this helps.

T/C encore 15 in 308 factory loads standard barrel no MB the recoil muzzle flip etc is a little more than my ruger redhawk with heavy 300 gr loads seems to rise up more , a little more into the hand, but if you shoot any heavy round you will be fine with it. I took my son out shooting [something he doesn't do often ]after watching dad shoot it he had to try , after the first round he went through about a box.mine shoots almost anything well but seems to love 165 gr boattails,good luck and enjoy

Well Thank's Aaalaska For The Info...i Appreciate It A Lot...i Think Im Going To Get One I Got Like A Little More Than A Thousand Round's For The .308 And I Cant Wait....chat Later

Back