SWFA??

ndking1126

The SS isn't showing up on their website today. Anyone know why? I was likely going to buy one next month, but maybe I missed my chance?

Yep, it shows back up when I go look now. Earlier I even asked a friend to go look to make sure I wasn't crazy. He said he couldn't see them either.

Thanks!

I tried to purchase an optic from SWFA through the website. Turns out they don't track inventory on the website so you have to call to find out if they have an item in stock or not. After two months of waiting and multiple phone calls where I was told "we expect your shipment in the next two or three weeks" I finally canceled my order.

If I had to do it again, I'd call first to see if they had the scope in stock or not.

Jimro

I just ordered a scope last week from them and got a e mail saying it was backordered. I love SWFA scopes. I don't think they can be beat for the money but definitely call and see what they have on hand.

I have bought 8 or so scopes from SWFA, but I am also a bit annoyed with them. As others pointed out, inventory actually being on hand is a major issue. What really ticked me off at them is they sold me two scopes that had problems right out of the box. That in and of itsself is not bad, but what annoyed me is the fact the manufacturer told me "we notified our vendors of the problem and told them to send them back." It looks like there are things other than inventory they do not keep up with very well.

SWFA is about 40-45 miles from my house. Twice,I have called them,and was told they had several scopes "In Stock",only to waste my time / money driving over there to find out they didn't have a single scope I'm interested in buying in stock.

SWFA will never get a single dime of my money. :mad:
They are a very un-professional run company,IMO!

SWFA has been pretty worthless. I've yet to see them beat opticsplanet on a price of any scope I've been interested in. Their "110% guarantee" is more of a "hit-or-miss". The first time I tried to use it they took so long to reply I'd already ordered and recieved the scope from opticsplanet. Still waiting for a reply from the second, but I missed the sale because of it and ended up getting another scope. The SS 10x I got a few years ago was nice at first, but the turrents got mushy and the inside coating is flaking so now there are black specs on the inside of the glass. I tried to contact them about warrenty service and got some kinda gibberish email back. The only thing I use swfa for now is to look at the pictures.

Back