SWEET WEBSITE

Kodiac

I dont know where to put this, but it makes for fun browesing...

http://www.impactguns.com/index.htm
These guy have a lot of cool toys, all kinds of stuff for all kinds of guns...
And the have a nifty little camp rifle they call the Pac-gun.

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Impact is about an hour from where I live, and any time time that I drive down to Salt Lake for any reason I try and stop on the way. In my family this place is referred to as "the machine gun store". It is a little hard to find, but the staff that I have dealt with there have been really friendly.

I am in Salt Lake... I am thinking of going over there to Check it Out!

But the last time I went to check on some thing, it was for Rob... Vector Arms... And there was no businesses there at the address, just multi unit housing on streets too skinny for my Caprice!

But Impact looks very nice... I think I will Close my eyes and jump.

I am also VERY upset Zion's Bank forced PRO ARMS to close up. That was the best shop in this time zone!

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was on vacation. This is a good store, if what I heard was correct it was started by a bunch of guys who just loved guns. One guy owned the building (which is why it is in the middle of an industrial park) The rest just come in and work whenever. They will beat any price in Utah.
I was kind of bummed about Pro-Arms, it was the only place that I know of that had a rental. Plus I know the guy who worked in their paintball section. If your into that I recommend Pegleg paintball over on 5300 south.

Back