Surefire X-C1

Finally have a light that'll be easier to concealed carry on my Glock 19.
For years now, I've been using a Surefire X300U for my nightstand and for concealed carry. I tried the Inforce APL and it was good but wasn't fond of the controls while being already used to the Surefire X300U.

This light seems promising. I already have my NSR Tactical appendix holster on the way to me and should be here any time this week.

Anyone else carry with a weapon mounted light? If so, what light?

I have an Xc1 on a G19 that is my EDC

Carried in a G-code INCOG holster AIWB... so a lot of similarities there.

I like the size and the brightness is fine for pistol work. Im not crazy about the switching setup. I think SF could have done better there. If it had the same switching as a X300... It would be the perfect CCW light

"...$100+ on a glorified flashlight..."headlight"..." $2.50Cdn. in Dollarama. Local dollar store chain.
Weapon mounted lights are a TV and movie thing. Any urban area is lit well enough you don't need a flashlight. Inside, turn the lights on.

Weapon mounted lights are a TV and movie thing. Any urban area is lit well enough you don't need a flashlight. Inside, turn the lights on.

Hmmm. As i sit here im getting ready to watch a movie in a DARKEND Theater. I dont have the ability to turn on the house lights

Other then making the news a cpl times ive never been on TV or in the Movies, but those of us that make a living with a gun in MOSTLY Urban settings fnd a WML useful to the point of necessary.

LOL! I guess the flashlight that always is in my right front pocket is just ballast. I don't have any input on WML, just find the idea that I don't need a light when I am in an urban area at odds with most everything I've have been taught and more than a little funny.

I shoot in a (mostly) police league an I can tell you that a weapon light is a great advantage when it gets dark. You also need a regular flashlight for routine illumination so you are not pointing a gun at Aunt Effie or her cat.

Back