Surefire G2

Alan Antopol

Inactive
Folks,

What do you think of the Surefire G2 as a general utility flashlight? So far has worked well for me - bright, small enough to carry, durable. Apologize if you've covered this ad nausium. This is my first post.

Thanks - Alan

Kicks serious ass. Just as good as the 6P, but significantly cheaper, good grip, lightweight, comes in 3 colors - OD, Black, and new Yellow.

This makes an excellent "keep in the car" light, good for the wife, or heck, great as a starter light that becomes a backup if you decide to move up to a Z2 / M2 for daily carry.

If you are looking at getting one for yourself, don't hesitate. You won't regret it. Best of all, except for the body and bezel, it shares parts commonality with the rest of the 6 Volt SureFire products - same batteries, same lamp assemblies (P60, P61), same accessories (SC1 spares carrier, holsters), etc, so if you do upgrade, you don't have to start from scratch.

http://www.1sks.com/store/surefire-g2.html

I like the 6P better. If you have to try to hang onto a G2 with sweaty or bloody hands I can tell you the 6P is easier to hold on to.

Back