surefire flashlight..6P or 6z??

TACTICALDUDE

Inactive
Hi all,
Just want some advice for my personal flashlight to carry with me for work..between this two..which one should I get? I appreciate any inputs...
many thanks,
TacticalDude:cool:

Try the 6Z before you buy. If you don't feel comfortable with the Roger's flashlight hold then save some money and get the 6P. The internals are the same for both lights. I personally use the 6P (the 6Z just didn't feel right to me).

The extra cost of the 6z is not worth the money and if you like the Rogers technique, you can do it with the 6p with a little practice - like the Rogers technique does not take practice anyway. You will find it easier to get a custom holster for the 6p than the 6z if you are into holsters.

Try to get yourself the upgraded 6P with LockOut TailCap. Perfect for protecting it against accidental activation. It's also waterproof so the 6P will leak (if at all) through the Bezel Lexan Lens seals.

From personal experience, the [new] M2 or E2 are the two main 2 cell SureFires I carry. The G2 is utility or backup. Very tough.

Al

thank Guys for the inputs..I got a good deal at 6p for $50.00 new at the gunshow..I think its a good deal:confused: I' ll check on that Lockout Tailcap.
Thanks again..Later:cool:

I like the 6P better, but don't like the Rogers technique.

I just bought a Surefire Executive, cute little thing, with only one battery, small, carry in my front pocket all the time off duty.

Back