Sure-fire lights on sale

Well after reading that linked thread I won't give Botach a try. I have dealt with LPS ( lagger Pro ) and can second what everyone said about their great service and prices plus it's great to support a company that advertises in S.W.A.T.:D Thanks for the heads up on Botach.

Not being aware of any problems with Botach, I ordered a 2 Peltor Tac 7's from them last week via the website. For $119.00 per I wasn't going to pass on that price.

Order arrived exactly as expected, no problems.

After reading the thread from GT, it seems like I may have dodged the proverbial bullet :D

Folks, I have heard several negative posts about
Botach but I've ordered from them at least six
times and have nothing but excellent results from
every order. jeffg

I just got my order today i order a z2 sure fire light it came without a problem i have ordered from them 100 of times never had a problem great place to do business .

The biggest problem with Botach is that their online catalog has very little relation to what's in stock in their warehouse. If you call them on the phone (either for your initial order or after wondering why your stuff hasn't shown up yet) you will usually be able to avoid/resolve any problems.

I ordered from them once, and it took a few phone calls before they finally shipped my order. I imagine trying to return or exchange an item could be a nightmare, so I haven't gone back.

FWIW, I bought my Surefire Z2 from Arizona Gun Runners, and I see their current price is $64.08. I did have to exchange part of my order with them, and the process was very smooth.

Also FWIW, if I was to buy another Surefire, I'd get the standard 6P, since not many holders fit the Z2, particularly the combo magazine/flashlight holders.

Back