Supreme Court ruled 8-1 that US citizens are no longer fit to govern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan762

I read on Fulton's Armory about Supreme Court rulling saying that American public is no onger fir to rule / govern because we have become unbelievably ignorant about our national issues.

Please, everyone should read this! Just go to Fulton Armory's web site, and scroll down until you see a painting of US Marines raising US flag in the Battle of Okinawa, and click on "Scarry" right next to the painting.

Johannes

Please disregard my post! I just found out it was published by "The Onions", SATIRICAL news group.

I am an idiot, alright! I was born that way, can't help it! I apologize.

Administrator, please close this thread.

Thank you

Johannes

[This message has been edited by Johan762 (edited June 12, 1999).]

Johannes,
Real quick before it's locked.

We all get "bit" from time to time. Thanks for posting something that seemed so real.

Let's just thank God that, for the moment, it is satire.

Dennis

Johan for penitence you must fire one extra box of ammo next weekend, repeat the second amendment ten times and all will be forgiven.
Welcome to TFL.
wink.gif

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

[This message has been edited by Gunslinger (edited June 12, 1999).]

Johan...don't sweat it. Someone else posted the article you speak of a month or two ago. I, while a tad skeptical, just about fell outta my chair, phoned my wife, started ranting, had her read it...you get the picture. It was shortly revealed on that thread that the whole thing was, at least this time, just satire. The scary thing is that such a scenario, at least in my mind, is realistic enough that I could not immediately discount the article as nontruth.

Johan, I belive it was me that BAB is refering to. I posted this same thing a few months back... I never knew that "The Onions" was a satyrical publication.

We all go through it, and believe me! I've had more than my share!

wink.gif

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

The facts are boys, we all get bit....because even if its fake satire is not too far removed from reality these days.

No chastising, just think twice, post once.

Locking down

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back