Suppressors

Trapp

I am looking into getting a suppressor for my 11.5" bbl 10/22. It is threaded 1/2x28. Doing some research found most companies claim to be better than others (suprise, suprise!!), but don't really give much info about their products. Anyone got any real life info that would help me out?

So far the Gemtech II seams to be in the lead........

Get the Gemtech. They don't make stories up and if you have any question call them.
Then call the others. After this, your choice will be Gemtech!

+1 on the Gemtech. Great product and great people to work with. I mount it on my 10/22, P22, and my AR15 .22lr conversion. I love it on each platform. Makes me wish I had 3...:rolleyes:

Gemtech are very good quality however I make my own. Sending the paperwork off very soon for one as a matter of fact.:)

I have fired Gemtech and AAC .22 suppressers and they are fine. I bought one from Tactical Innovations. They are great suppressors. I bought a TAC67 which is made out of stainless steel. I wanted the option of using it on a full auto. They also make a lightweight version if full auto is not a consideration, the TAC65. They are just as quite as the Gemtech and AAC suppressors and cost less. Tactical Innovations was also very good to work with. Their customer service is top notch. One feature I really like about their suppressors is they can be taken a part for maintance and cleaning.

Sorry, MDW, but I don't buy it. The experiences I have had with various suppressed weapons and the experiences that have been shared with me seem to support or be supported by the results posted on silencertests.com Just my .02

Back