suppressor question

kmaysob

ok, ive searched and never really found anything that answered my questions. suppose i want to suppress my remington 700 sps .308 varmint, i know id have to pay the tax, and wait the 4-6 months for the "ok" and then id be looking at 1k to even get the tube.

my question is, is there even anything made for this rifle? i would just need to have the end of the barrel threaded correct?

Suppressors aren't rifle specific. Get the suppressor you want, get the barrel threaded with the appropriate attachment mechanism (screw on, quick attach, whatever), and away you go. Just make sure it's a 30 cal suppressor and you're good.

As zoomie said, just get a .30 caliber suppressor. The cool thing about that is you can then thread any of your .30 caliber guns and just move the suppressor around.

A friend of mine has a .30 and a .22 suppressor, and with sub-sonic loads they are hella fun.

The cool thing about that is you can then thread any of your .30 caliber guns and just move the suppressor around.
Even better, go ahead and thread anything 30 and smaller and use your 30 suppressor until you get others. It won't work quite as well on say a 223 as a 223 suppressor would, but it'll still help.

Back