Suppressor life?

HAMMER1DOWN

Ok so just recently got into the suppressor game not long ago. And was wondering about how many rounds can a guy get out of a good can? 7.62 full house and moderate loads along with being sub-cal'd on a .223 AR.

And as a side-note question, What is a good way of cleaning out a can that can't be taken apart?

Disclaimer* I don't own a can, but I have many friends who do. I'm not sure about round life, as that really depends on the can. However, my friends have some cans that don't disassemble. They use a PVC pipe with a glued cap on the bottom and a threaded cap on the top. They fill it with Kroil and soak the suppressor in there. You can shake it some, etc. It seems to work pretty well. Make sure that thing is sealed well, though. Kroil is a penetrating oil and will leak out of any small space it can. You may try an aluminum tube, etc, if you want.

a good suppressor should last a life time. Make sure your company is reputable encase there is a problem that they can repair it. It may cost you an extra tax stamp but should not cost any thing from the factory.

Back