SuperSoaker for home defense?

Joe Demko

You know, I was thinking, what if I loaded a Supersoaker with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and habanero-based hotsauce? Wouldn't this make a pretty effective home defense weapon and an excellent less-than-lethal option?

An interesting idea...wasn't someone trying to ban Super Soakers a while back, alleging that they were "unsafe" toys because they could potentially be loaded with hazardous substances?

Hey, a use for my old Super Soaker! :rolleyes: Yes, I think there was an attempt to ban them a while back.

Don't they make pepper-spray loads for paintball guns? That would probably be a better option if they're available to non-LEO types.

if you are in a situation that requires you to shoot someone, you should shoot to kill, maim (sp?), or stop. get some mace, pepper spray, etc., if you wish to carry a non-lethal alternative.

i know this is probably just a joke, but i'll humor you. why would you carry a watergun for a non-lethal weapon? especially when there are so many more concealable alternatives.

i thought you were joking...

but have you read some of the posts here lately????

sometimes you can never be too sure :)

I actually think a better load would be ethyl ether w/"Pure Cap(a solution of pure OC in vegetable oil -- sold in fancy food shops, go figure)".

Or how about white phosphorus in ether? A kiddy flamethrower!

Now if you could load it with some "Eau de PePe le Pew" it would sure make a great way to deal with groups of animikals(sic) that you don't wish to physically damage but who you wish to give a good reason to for not coming back.
I can just imagine them trying to go back into the "Hood" and laying low while smelling "high". They sure would find out who their friends?? were at that point.
If they were to complain you can always point out that the LEO are going to be really leary of putting them into the LEO vehicle. Maybe the next best thing to the proverbial "Get Out of Jail Free Card" would be a smelly "Keep Them Out of Jail Card":D

Back