SuperAmerica Kimber Classic .22 - It Will Get You In Trouble

Mr.RevolverGuy

For those that may have handled a SuperAmerica before you will understand. For those that haven't never pass up the chance to do so. When good friend told me he was going to bring out a safe queen which had not seen the day of light in 10 years I was very curious.

Not only was she gorgeous she shot well also. Not only will it make you want one -- when my LOVELY wife saw the video she said you know, I don't think you even look at me like that anymore. I know what a shame, totally embarrassed lol. But she is so wrong she knows nothing or no one could ever replace her in my heart.

Stay away range fans!

https://youtu.be/3CF3-QCVzA0

I am telling you this is not good for the wallet or possible your relationships LOL.
20200607_134358.jpg

It makes me wonder where all these heavy barrels come from and all this bedding of rifles when this one shoots this good. I say that tongue in cheek BUT.

Better if it were mine Mike LOL
Going to see if I can get it one more time maybe shoot out to 100 and put it in the sun to get a close up walk around.

My Yonkers Kimber Classic 22 bolt rifle...came with a paper bullseye target out of the box, which displayed a machine rested .238", 5 shot group at 50 yards.

I like the AA grade Claro walnut on it, but spare parts are getting scarce; since Kimber stopped production on it some years ago. Though it is my bestest squirrel rifle by far.

A fellow shooter at our range yesterday...was shooting a Kimber 82, bull barrel rifle --- Yet he still won't sell it to me...because it's his favorite 22 rifle.

For today...I did some offhand trigger time, with my 10.5 pound BSA Martini Model 12/15 single shot. It is a well balanced rifle with a great trigger, which is outfitted with a Parker Hale peep sight and front sight aperture.

Last edited:
Back