Summit Sentry SD Open Front Climbing Stand

Dunsouth

Inactive
Anybody have this stand? Looks interesting. I have spent most of the last 20 years in small hang on stands. This seems like a bit of a cross that might feel similar to what I am accustomed to. It's about time I add a climber back into the garage and am looking at this one.

I'm open to other suggestions as well.

Lone Wolf Climber. I despise climbers and tree stands in general but a tough year put me in a Lone Wolf climber. I am very happy with it but man, know how to use whatever one you pick, it all gets more interesting in the dark. For the safety rope around the tree, for sure get the rope aftermarket with the D ring, way easier to essential. They are spendy, but work very well.

My buddy too the Summit back, it squeaked.

Thanks Jeff. I have looked at the lone wolf as well. I really like the seat on the summit, but I need to try it in person I think. For practice I have plenty of trees at home to try it on. I also have a lot of safety lines and set ups for climbing because of my other stands. I'll probably use one of my short lines on the climber. I'll have to stop in Cabelas next time I am near one and see if they have one I can put hands on.

Back