Suggestions on trigger for marlin 45-70

You're welcome. A friend of mine ordered the complete $149 kit and it made a HUGE difference. It's worth every penny if you ask me.

Have a 22" 1895, and had the same issue and went with the Happy Trigger Kit. Very...what's the word I'm looking for...happy with it! It was easy enough to install myself with some instructions from another web site. Highly recommended.

Before you spend money on the WWG trigger, check your hammer. Look for burrs or bad machining on the trigger engagement surfaces.
If the hammer is bad, a new trigger won't be much help.

I've got the WWG trigger on my Marlin .357 and it made a big difference. Seems expensive for such a small, simple bit of steel, but it was worth it.

I have three of the WWG triggers in my various Marlins. it is a huge difference for any Marlin. The WWG Happy Trigger removes the "Marlin Flop" that plagues Marlin triggers since forever and it greatly improves the trigger pull. Well worth the price. 3C

My hammer is perfect. It’s just the trigger. For sure I will replace it. It’s sloppy for sure you guys gave me some great suggestions thank you

Back