Suggestion on cowboy style leatherworks

yourotherleft

Hello, I am wondering if you cowboys can suggest some good sites to get leather for my pistols and lever guns. Be it holster, lever wraps, slings, buttstock covers, or scabbards. So far I found El Paso saddlery and levegunleather.com. I'm sure there are more out there for comparison. Thank you.

Check out Bob Mernickle, C.O.W.S., San Pedro Saddlery, Wild Rose and there's probably a half dozen others I'm forgetting at this moment. Most of mine is El Paso.

If you're not in a hurry you might keep an eye on the classifieds over at the SASS Wire. http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showforum=14 Sometimes good deals on used leather come up. The best leather for the money I've seen was done by Brazos Jack of Etowah River but he gave it up to pursue other interests. I have the last rig he made.
This is my daughters rig he made.

belt1.jpg

Hey Hawg, thats a nice looking rig you have there:cool:.
And there i was thinking i had a butt busting rig, and
then wont you know it, some one comes along with a
better one:(, gee now i am going to have to get me
one like that:) thanks hawg.:D

Long Rider, that's my daughters rig not mine. Mine is much simpler. It's just plain double loop Cheyenne holsters with a 3 inch belt that doesn't have loops. I don't have pics and my camera is broke.:( BTW hers now has a matching left strongside ). This is her a couple of years ago when we were first getting her outfit together.

Summer010.jpg

Well the rigs your daughters, still like the look
and the color is just right, yep nice rig.
oh by the way is that your home in the pic,
if so looks nice:(, wait there is something in
the back ground:eek: can it be, yes its TREES:)
allright then. yes i have to go a longway to see
some trees, its ok here for catus:(.

cochise leather (L.A. Flair leatherworker) has a good online selection and will do custom work as well. they did a custom shoulder holster for my vaquero.
call them and tell em what you want. good prices on custom orders.

oh by the way is that your home in the pic,
if so looks nice, wait there is something in
the back ground can it be, yes its TREES

Yeah, the pool looks better now since we had it relined last summer. Here's the front when there was actually snow on the ground this past winter.
Yeah, those are trees.:D

100_0653.jpg

GEE i am so jealous and envious, it looks like
a nice home, it reminds me of jackson in wy:(
i used to live there, but thats another story:rolleyes:
whats that white stuff on the ground:rolleyes:, could that be
that thing they call snow:eek::D

That's the first snow I've seen in I don't know how many years. We got four inches. Stayed on the ground maybe four days.

A very nice house there HH, & some fine rigs there, the pool looks nice too. :D

My house here in Virginia doesn't see much snow but it is a simple A frame on a .6 acre lot, man I can't wait to get a buildin on my property one day.

Back