Suggested Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GustusJ

Inactive
Hey Folks!

I'm new to the forum here...I like what y'all have going!
I've got a question regarding the value of a handgun. It is a Ruger Police Service-Six, has heavy slab sided barrel, tuned trigger, Hogue Monogrip, Leupold M8 2X scope on Weaver rings. All work was done by Clark Custom. Clark Custom is engraved on the side of the barrell. Gun shoots great (better than me!) and trigger job is awesome. The gun is all stainless and is in great shape. I am thinking of selling it but have no idea what I should try to sell it for. Any input from any of you would be appreciated. Thanks for the info and the great forum!

Gus

Gus:

First of all...welcome to TFL. All are welcome who share an interest in shooting and freedom. Make yourself at home and make contributions, please!

As to the weapon, that's a tough one. Sounds as if it's set up for Bianchi Cup type/NRA Action shooting. My advice would be to contact Clark Custom and ask them what the original work cost (they should have a record of the job), what it would cost now (assuming that it was done a couple or more years ago). Obviously, you can get a base price on the Ruger at any local gunshop or online...same for scope and mounts. Good luck on selling it...it's a very specialized revolver.

BTW, Jackson MS are one of my old stomping grounds...graduated from Callaway HS in 1968, attended Millsaps, Hinds Jr College and USM (1975-79).

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back