Stumbled into a great deal...right??

HukeOKC

I was talking to one of my Managers the other night and he said he has an 870 Wingmaster with the polished Walnut stock, 3 chock tubes, NEVER BEEN FIRED, and still in it's box that he will sell me for $350. Now seeing as Remington has gone to plastic trigger assemblys and a new safety system, I would think that this shotgun should be worth every penny of $350, am I right? Actually I already know I am getting a great deal, but I just have to gloat :p ;)

Good thought....I think I'll just take my chances :D. The whole deal was kind-of strange though because I was telling him that I had just sold a shotgun and that I would do it more often if I got a commission, and he just brought it up. I hope my eyes didn't light up too much so he doesn't raise the price on me ;) .

Go for it. You'll have a classic shotgun at a good price, and if I had heard of it first, I mighta grabbed it myself.

Take it for a walk around the clays course or something, and note how it feels like a body part after a few shots....

I sure will Dave McC. When I get it I'm going to need help on starting out with clays and I have a feeling you have a wealth of information on getting started. I've never done it before but I sure will when I get this beauty.

I'm no local legend at any of the clay games, Huke, but I'll be glad to share what I know. Someone also asked about an entry level shotgun and equipment,so I may start a thread about this...

Back