Strive to carry the handgun you would want anywhere, everywhere.

CDW4ME

Of the concealable handguns owned, strive to carry the one you would want anywhere, everywhere.
Whatever is carried where "anticipated threat" is greater, carry that; yes, even for a quick trip to the store.
this-is-the-99042f3fa4.jpg

You're welcome. :)

Of the concealable handguns owned, strive to carry the one you would want anywhere, everywhere.
It makes more sense for me to carry the most shootable carry gun I can conceal in a given situation rather than always just carry the one gun I could carry all the time. The one gun I would be able to carry anywhere, in any situation is my smallest carry gun which I only carry when there's no reasonable way to carry one of my larger, more shootable carry guns.
Whatever is carried where "anticipated threat" is greater, carry that...
I never carry based on "anticipated threat". I always carry the largest carry gun I can reasonably conceal given the circumstances of the situation.

It makes more sense for me to carry the most shootable carry gun I can conceal in a given situation rather than always just carry the one gun I could carry all the time. The one gun I would be able to carry anywhere, in any situation is my smallest carry gun which I only carry when there's no reasonable way to carry one of my larger, more shootable carry guns.I never carry based on "anticipated threat". I always carry the largest carry gun I can reasonably conceal given the circumstances of the situation.

Thats what I'm talking about.

Back