Stranger than fiction

Ah man thats sick! LOL

"she regularly visits with a diet consultant, "

Im sure she does, and probably talks to him on the phone late at night when getting binge attacks! :D

------------------
My-website
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

*sigh*, for what could have been. A ravenous starved Monica, decides in a moment of , whatever, to start chewing. ;)

Well, since Weight Watchers has Fergie, the former Dorkess of York (Pork), Jenny Craig needs a "Celebrity", too. As much as I dislike the sleazebag, and I guess she's gotta make a living like everyone else, but you've got to question the marketing genius that figures trading on the notoriety of a known sleazebag will move product. And, given the source of her notoriety, trading on it is pretty crass (but, no one has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public), and I won't support a company that thinks a slut-muffin is an appropriate PR spokesperson.

While I understand that women get more crap for a bit of extra padding, are generally more self conscious of their weight, and perhaps more vain overall, and marketing to women's vanity is a proven technique, I think a lot of people will be put off by having Ms. Lewinski relentlessly beamed into their living rooms. Monica has had her 15 minute of fame, she should go away.
M2

Sure makes ya wonder, doesn't it? I guess some folks do have a charmed life.
She was a mediocre highschool and college student...gets a job at the WH...then gets a well paying Fed job...shows the world what a total dimwit, ass and slut she is. And because of the notoriety, she gets a $7 million spokesperson contract.

Simply amazing. Sure will make a parent's work a lot harder. Sheesh

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Back