Still steeming at NBC - All out boycott - need contact info

Futo Inu

Make that "steaming".

Everyone needs to take 30 seconds and let NBC know how you feel about this outrageously idiotic PSA where the kid from "Third Rock from the Sun" asks his co-star "Quick, you've got ten seconds to name anything good about guns", to which her reply is a blank stare. Where do we write or email NBC for this? This topic was posted by me awhile back but didn't get far from what I can tell. This PSA is an unwarranted nonsensical attack on guns. How about for starters: "One good thing about guns is that, without them, we'd be living in the United Colonies of Great Britain rather than the USA." Arrrrggghhhhh. They have not just stepped over the line. Seems to me they leaped over it this time! We must make known our boycott and enforce it. Holler if you're on board against these bastards!

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited December 19, 1999).]

I have not watched the the Network lyers for quite a while. Same reason I have not read the Readers Digest since the 70's. And I will not. Get to mad.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

I missed it also, as I don't watch that much.
I'd love to see a parody where the answere keeps chanting "Freedom, Freedom, ...".

Here's an address for the Nightly News --
nightly@nbc.com

Here's a URL that has lots of email addresses, including one for the Third Rock. http://www.nbc.com/email/

With a little poetic license, I emailed the latter that I was dropping Third Rock because of that ad. The Third Rail scenario again, i.e. Stay Clear of the Anti-Gun Propaganda or Die (financially and/or careerwise).

------------------
The New World Order has a Third Reich odor.

By the way, when you complain, be sure to refer to the spot as a "PDA" - No, not public display of affection, but what it really is, a public disservice announcement.

Back