Still feeling queesy 2 hours later

Futo Inu

In Wal-Mart today at lunchtime in the toy section looking for a gift, and what do my eyes behold? A "Friends of Barbie" Rosie O'Donnell doll. If you buy one of these for a role model for your little girl....well let's just say I'm worried for you.

I saw that too Futo! Kinda funny. I think they should have a Barbie that carries an AR-15 on her back, hows that? :) I would get it for my little girl. Call the thing Blasting Barbie! :)

------------------
I am now an NRA member! :)

I'd get 2 "Blasting Barbies" 1 for each of our daughters!! Set them up in jeans, Boots nice shirt and shooting gear for a trip to the range along with a pistol and AR15. They could take turns "blasting" the rosie doll <VBG>

Hey, for the Moms out there.
Go & buy an Action Man action figure(doll ;)), strip him down & put his Camo gear boots, M-92 & Car 15 etc. on one of your daughters Barbies.
Of course tell her that it's a "New Release" called "Army Barbie" & see what the reaction is !
This is of course a Modern World where we can't discriminate against a Lady in Uniform.

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Miss Demeanors,

You are positively transformed! How refreshing...Blasting Barbie...

ROTFLMAO!

PS: Thanks Senator Jeff ;)

------------------
It is far better to dare mighty things, though riddled with failure, than to live in the dull grey of mediocrity.

you guys will undoubtably recall that while ARMY BARBIE was dressed in prper tripe c desert camo, her acceroies were a pink hairbrush and beret.

Whereas GI Jane (in 82nd airborne attire) comes with an m-16a2 assault rifle. GO JANE.

BTW Jane is based on Hasbro's "Action Natalie" which was BRIEFLY released here in the US, but is still available in the Canadian and UK markets.

For Tips on dressing up YOUR kids' barbies, see the action figure thread in this forum.

Dr. Rob

Hey we could start our whole little line of Barbies! Army Barbie, Blasting Barbie, RKBA Barbie will carry a protest sign, gun toting Barbie comes with her own CCW, and Range Barbie comes with protective ear and eye wear, a little target that you crank back manually and when you push the button little holes show up on the target. OMG I have lost it haven't I? :)

------------------
I am now an NRA member! :)

Replace her pink 'Vette with a cammo Hummer.

Reloading Barbie with her little Dillon Rl 550B press.

Stakeout Barbie with a paira revolvers and a pump shotgun.

Hunter Barbie with a scope sighted rifle and a 8 point whitetail.

IPSC Barbie with a 'racegun' and about 300 magazines in Ernie Hill rig.

Gads, the possibilities. :D

Great ideas. In addition to Blasting, Packing, Hunting Barbie, etc., there should also be available, for educational purposes, the Liberal Gun-Free Barbie, with HCI membership card, who turns into Dead Barbie/Funeral Barbie when you get her home, after becoming a crime victim.

We could add to the HCI/Liberal Barbie the PPO Barbie with a black eye, a little PPO naming Ken and more problems because the PPO did not stop him.

ATM Robbery Barbie. Broken arm, no money.

Mugged Barbie. Lotsa bruses and more broken bones.

and Refuse to be a Victim Barbie, Concealed pistol with CCw and a perp doll with tiny bullet holes.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

If you package some little stick-on targets and display their proper application to the "Rosie" doll you might just have something.

There was a neighbors little girl, playing with her Barbie and GI Joe. Her mom asked her, "arent Barbie and Ken married" sure said the little girl, "but Barbie fakes it with ken she comes with GI Joe".

Yeah, everyone knew the Ken/Barbie marriage was a sham, because Ken was a little limp wristed girly man with blowdried hair, while Joe - with his Kung-Fu Grip and cool scar - was the manly man of the action figure realm.

You know another thing about Ken: he got drunk one night (on Zima, of course), got a really bad case of beer goggles, and went home with the Rosie Doll.

And then chewed his arm off in the morning to get away.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Back