Steyr SBS

BMiracle

Has anyone had any experiences with these rifles? I just picked up a Steyr Forester. It is the same rifle as the Prohunter only with a walnut stuck. (the Prohunters stock is SO UGLY!) Fit and finisf seem nice.....just haven't been to the range yet.

Bmiricle Amigo!

you made a wise chioce. The Styer sbs is a Very accurate rifle, light in whieght and well crafted. I have the "Prohunter" and I love the grey synthetic stock! Loks neet with my "realtree" cammo sling...plus it's lighter than the wood. I picked this rifle over the pss or the "scout" due to wheight and of course monetary reasons.

Happy shooting...

IZZY :cool:

So the rifle is a great shooter? The only difference between them is the stocks. (I prefer the wood, of course it cost more!) Any suggestions as far as ammo or reloads go?

I don't reload (too lazy). I shoot Wnchester loads, Brittish Radway Green Surplus ammo in Genral. I think it shoots great with just bout' any good ammo. ( stay away from the Portugeese surplus ammo).

Peace
IZZY :cool:

it seems al the styers sbs i have had a chance to shoot seem to like lighter bullets n their respective cal(30-06 150 )ect.

Back